Essentially, I am creating this blog to be my outlet, my place to lay out, dissect, and discard my random complaints and musings... all the thoughts that are not fit for public display on "social media" sites such as Facebook. I find a mild feeling of safety in laying it out here, where I am not connected to my real life online persona (oxymoron?). As if to say my other online characters are really me, hmmmmm... not so much. No where do I really appear fully as my true self. Rather, I exist in pieces, bits and bobs under different pseudonyms. Pseudo. Now there is a word I enjoy.
Anyhow, who knows where this will go. But do know this: while I will most likely leave this blog public, it is in no way intended to be seen as a finished work, nor as a "career" blog like so many stay-at-home moms and crafters create. This is just for my own wellbeing, and to preserve the dignified ears/eyes of my acquaintances from my sometimes hazardous thoughts. Don't expect anything from me or my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment